ArtistScope provides free online tools to enable authors to create custom book cover images. Upload your own background or overlay images and then choose your preferred layout from several design templates.
Design Tool Features
As a web browser the ArtistScope is very different to popular browsers that were designed to exploit web media and intellectual property. None of the exploits commonly found in popular browsers are possible and when displaying pages delivered from an ASPS web site, all of the options listed below can be applied:
- Select from hundreds of clipart images or upload your own.
- Select a layout from a variety of design templates.
- Nominate the text to display as title, author, etc.
- Manipulate colour selections.
- Add/select an overlay image.
- Create a full size cover image (450 x 270) pixels with thumbnail.
- Download your images or send them by email.
- Designs are saved to your account for later use/editing.
- Images that you upload remain your property.
- Your designs and images are protected by login.
- This service is free to use without limitation.
Oversized images will be automatically resized and cropped according to your selected area. Images used for backgrounds must be at least 450 pixels high by 270 pixels wide to prevent the void from being filled with black.
Online Tool Locations
For Demo and Non-licensed Users
The online Cover Design Tool is available for free from within the DRM portal provided as a Demo for evaluating CopySafe PDF DRM. While DRM demo accounts normally expire after 14 days, the same login can be used perpetually to access the Design Tool. See Design Tool for Demo Users.
For Licensed CopySafe PDF Users
A separate Cover Design Tool is available from within the author's DRM portal and linked to their online book store listings. See Design Tool for Licensed Users.
ArtistScope Portable Media
ASPS Web Site Protection
Book Cover Design
CopySafe PDF Protection
CopySafe PDF DRM
CopySafe PDF DRM Server
CopySafe Video Protection
CopySafe Web Protection