As a web browser the ArtistScope is very different to popular browsers that were designed to exploit web media and intellectual property. None of the exploits commonly found in popular browsers are possible and when displaying pages delivered from an ASPS web site, all of the options listed below can be applied:
- Prevention of copy and PrintScreen.
- Safe from packet sniffers when SSL is used.
- Pages/media cannot be saved/downloaded.
- Safe from cache downloaders and data miners.
- Media not retrievable from cache or Temporary Internet Files.
- Browser and font support for all languages.
- Supports web pages delivered from any type of server or CMS.
- Supported across all Windows OS since XP.
- Supports other protection solutions such as
- Can navigate normal doorway pages leading to protected content.
The ArtisBrowser is the only browser that sill supports real browser plugins like those used to display Copysafe PDF on web pages and it already includes the browser plugin required for CopySafe Web pages. Other solutions using NPAPI plugins will also supported making this web browser the only choice for any type of copy protection applied in a web browser space.