Using the CopySafe Web
1. On the edit article, click on the [C] CopySafe Web Button at the bottom of the Editor, this will open a popup window.
2. On this popup window, you can upload and embed a CopySafe Web
protected image in your current article. When inserting a protected image object, the necessary short code is automatically inserted into the post editor.
3. You can upload new image class files or select from a list of already uploaded class files. After selecting an image class file you can then set the security options to apply to the page such as:
- Enable or disable protection from PrintScreen and screen
- Enable or disable the viewing by computers using remote or
- Enable or disable use of browser menus.
- Enable or disable use of the keyboard.
*Note: that you can only upload protected image that have a [.class]
Until you have a CopySafe Web
software license and real
encrypted images, or if you just
want to use this Nuke module in
demo mode to add protection from
right-mouse click and
drag-and-drop, you can use the
encrypted image included with
the download or
. While this 20 x 20
pixel image may not be
registered for your website on
the Internet, it will function
on any test server running at
localhost. When prompted to
upload or select your first
image, you use this one to get
CopySafe Web encrypted images
can be be displayed at their
original size (calculated from
the file name) or they can be
rescaled by setting width and
height in the shortcode.