Add-on modules are available for free for all popular CMS such as Drupal, Joomla, Moodle and WordPress and can be placed in select pages and columns. If the ArtistScope web browser is not installed the button will provide a link to redirect the visitor to download it.
How It Works
With the ASPS Launch Button displayed on normal pages, for example: the doorway pages in your website, a user can click the button to start the ArtistScope Web Browser so that they can explore protected areas that are restricted to all other browsers.
Launch Button Requirements
None. As well as CMS modules, the Launch Button can be added to any web page by copying the HTML provided in the Generic module.
Launch Button Limitations
As of late 2015 the popular web browsers dropped support for real plugins, ie: plugins that can interact at system level, which is required to launch a new application. However if the browser version used is dated earlier (as is commonly used in corporate networks) then that version will support this module. Otherwise your visitors need to be provided a landing page that gives them your instructions for use of the ArtistScope browser before they continue.
Downloads and Demo
Launch Buttons can be seen in use at these online demo sites:
Download the Modules
These add-ons will enable you to secure and manage your protected pages:
|All for HTML web pages||Download||107 Kb|
|Drupal Module||Download||406 Kb|
|Joomla Extension||Download||407 Kb|
|Moodle Plugin||Download||407 Kb|
|WordPress Plugin||Download||405 Kb|
Launch Button Licensing
The ASPS Launch Buttons are provided for free and without warranty.
Frequent Questions and Answers
- Are all browsers and OS supported?
- No. Windows is required. Also, as of late 2015 all popular web browsers dropped support for real plugins so that other applications can no longer be launched from their browser.
- What happens if the visitor does not have the ArtistScope browser installed?
- On earlier versions of web browsers that do support real plugins, the visitor is redirected to download and install it.
- Can the Launch Button be used in CMS like WordPress?
- Yes, we do provide modules for Drupal, Joomla, Moodle and WordPress.
- Can the Launch Button be used on any web site?
- Yes, if no using a popular CMS then you can use the simple HTML version.
ArtistScope Web Browser
ArtistScope Portable Media
ASPS Protected Hosting
ASPS Web Site Protection
Book Cover Design
CopySafe PDF Protection
CopySafe PDF DRM
CopySafe PDF DRM Server
CopySafe Web Protection